- Sacramento, CA, USA
- Full Time
Medical benefits available after 6-months of full time employment
Trip Hazard Removal Specialist
We are a well established company that specializes in removing sidewalk trip hazards and work for hundreds of clients and in Northern CA. We are looking for a responsible worker for a near to full time position.
Responsibilities include VERY physically demanding trip hazard removal work, driving, equipment maintenance, shop management, safety, job auditing, etc... Generally making sure the company is well represented and equipment is in good working order.
- MUST be responsible and reliable
- MUST be capable of performing a very physically demanding job and able to lift 75 lbs.
- Mechanically inclined/good with hands & tools
- Detail oriented with good analytical problem solving skills
- Basic math skills are a must.
- Valid drivers' license and clean driving record are required.
- Must be able to speak and write FLUENT English
- Professional appearance and demeanor
IF YOU DO NOT MEET AT LEAST THE ABOVE, MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND.
Pay equates to about $20/hr depending on your "piece rate" production and job details.
If you are responsible, motivated and looking to learn and grow with a fast moving organization, we'd like to talk with you.
No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!