- Denver, CO, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Our mission at Precision Concrete Cutting (PCC) is to provide the best trip hazard removal service to our customers. We do this through our patented technology, which removes tripping hazards from sidewalks rendering them not only ADA compliant but also virtually hazard free. PCC delivers the highest quality in the industry'across all facets of our business.
Our technique is the fastest.
Our process is the cleanest.
Our finish is the finest.
Our paperwork is the clearest.
Our sidewalks are the safest.
Precision Concrete Cutting is an extremely fast-paced, and growing, company with an energetic, fun, task-minded culture. We are looking to reward a business development manager with desires to determine his or her own success and grow our existing and fully operational Colorado Branch to its full potential.
Highly motivated, outgoing, confident, organized and persistent managers drive our success with clients. We have a business-to-business service, which means you can create true, long-term relationships with clients. Business Development Managers at Precision Concrete Cutting are competitively compensated for their development of their long-term relationships and service provided to the customers within their branch.
Our Colorado branch is seeking a team player with the ability to be on task without supervision. You own your work. A successful manager will be well organized, flexible and great at multi-tasking. We are seeking someone who can increase our revenues 25% for our Colorado branch next year. We have a high demand from our customers and are experiencing large growth. This will be a highly rewarding job for those who are willing to work hard and be committed to a long-term relationship with Precision Concrete Cutting and its customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
The PCC Account Executive is responsible for promoting and selling PCC services within an assigned territory, leveraging relationships, closing new business for PCC and ensuring customer retention. This person is the PCC "brand steward", charged with telling the PCC story and clearly demonstrating that PCC is the leading trip hazard removal provider. The PCC Account Executive is responsible for securing profitable sales to new and existing customers while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention by initiating post repair follow-ups. This rep will possess a commanding knowledge of our capabilities and services.
- Adhere to current PCC policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Maintain a great relationship with existing customers and continually pursue new customers.
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
- Manage up to three employees who will be executing our service
- Be an effective leader and be able to empower other employees
- Meet clients on site and produce a quote
- Perform demonstrations of our process (light physical labor)
- Keep excellent records of client interaction in database
- Submit weekly reports to management
- Required to exhibit at trade shows
- Conduct post repair follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once a project has been completed.
- Business savvy
- Driven and self motivated
- Effective communicator, both in writing and orally
- Attention to detail: ability to review contracts and submit bids
- Effective time management and multi-tasking
- Ability to manage and lead other employees
- Be extremely organized
- Problem-Solver: must be able to think quickly on their feet
- Adhere to approved sales techniques and processes
- Have a high level of energy and business activity
- Ability to maintain balance between goals and quality
- Amiable and persuasive personality
- Have strong computer and written communication skills
- 2 Years of management experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Sales software experience a plus (specifically SalesForce)
Person who is hired will be provided an Apple Laptop computer, cell phone, company vehicle, equipment to perform demonstrations to clients, and an aggressive budget to use towards trade shows and marketing to potential clients. Compensation is base plus commission with ability for rapid growth. On target earnings exceed $100,000 annually.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!