- MA, USA
- $30000 to $70000/Plus
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Monthly Sales Training, Phone and Milage Reimbursement, Targeted Bonuses
Our mission at Precision Safe Sidewalks (PSS) is to create safe and friendly sidewalks by providing the very best sidewalk trip hazard removal service to our customers. Our exclusive, patented technology virtually eliminates liability risk for the repaired hazards, and improves the enjoyment of our walking areas all over Massachusetts. Precision Safe Sidewalks is the local branch of Precision Concrete Cutting, the national leader in trip hazard removal, creating safe sidewalks for Municipalities, Schools, Property Management Companies, Commercial properties, Healthcare facilities, Condo Associations, and more.
Our technique is the fastest.
Our process is the cleanest.
Our finish is the finest.
Our sidewalks are the safest.
Precision Safe Sidewalks is an extremely fast- paced, and growing company.
We are seeking to reward a Business Development Manager with desires to deterimine his or her own success and grow our existing and fully operational Massachusetts territory to it's full potential.
Motivated, outgoing and confident, organized and presistant managers drive our success with clients. Because ours is a business-to-business service, you can create long-term relationships with clients, building each year on the last. At Precision Safe Sidewalks you will be compensated based on performance with a model designed to generate a career worthy income for career worthy effort, and Massacusetts has tremendous potential for growth. Additional territories may be available.
Duties and Responsibilities
The BDM is responsible for promoting and selling PSS services within the assigned territory of Massachusetts, securing new business for PSS and ensuring customer retention. This person is PSS's representative and brand ambassador in the field, charged with telling the PSS story and demonstrating why PSS is the leading trip hazard removal provider.
We set you up for success in key ways including professional sales training on our very effective sales process and powerful direct marketing and insides sales support freeing you up to do what you do best: sell.
- Business savvy
- Driven and self-motivated, with a high level of energy, and amiable and persuasive personality; Effective communicator, both verbal and written
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques, keeping excellent records of client interaction in database; familiarity with SalesForce or similar program a big plus
- Adhere to proven PCC sales techniques, programs and services and follow them effectively
- Maintain a great relationship with existing customers and continually pursue new customers.
- Ability to navigate past gatekeepers to make contact with key decision makers
- Submit weekly sales reports to management
- Required to attend and exhibit at trade shows periodically
- Conduct post repair follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once a project has been completed.
- College degree, but will consider exceptional candidates without a degree
- Outside sales experience required, experience working with HOA's, property management groups or public entities such as municipalities and school districts a big plus
- Sales software experience a plus ( SalesForce)
- Dependable, presentable transportation; personal computer and internet access; cellphone
- Person who is hired will be provided monthly sales training, phone and milage reimbursement, and targeted bonuses. Compensation is base plus commission with ability for rapid growth. While income is built progressively, on target earnings could exceed $70,000 annually
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!